Our Mission is to create a center uniting people of all ages and cultures through the teaching and sharing of art, dance, and music.
We Believe that:
- Art in all forms makes life richer.
- Participation in art improves the mental, physical, and spiritual aspects of life.
- Instruction and participation in multicultural art enriches both the art and the participants, and brings participants closer together.
- The Earth offers the most incredible art of all kinds, and it is our responsibility to respect and protect it.
Our Objectives in support of these beliefs include:
- Enhancing and broadening the lives of under-served participants through instruction in art, dance and music.
- Introducing participants to multiple disciplines of the arts to enrich their life choices.
- Celebrating and encouraging cultural unity through art.
- Providing a safe and healthy class environment.
- Leading in ecologically-sustainable practices for building and operating.